- Kotzamanis G, Abdulrazzak H, Gifford-Garner J, Haussecker PL, Cheung W, Grillot-Courvalin C, Harris A, Kittas C, Kotsinas A, Gorgoulis V, Huxley C. CFTR expression from a BAC carrying the complete human gene and associated regulatory elements. J Cell Mol Med. 2008 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- Perez-Luz S, Abdulrazzak H, Grillot-Courvalin C, Huxley C. Factor VIII mRNA expression from a BAC carrying the intact locus made by homologous recombination. Genomics. 2007. Sep 4
- Kotzamanis G, Cheung W, Abdulrazzak H, Perez-Luz S, Howe S, Cooke H, Huxley C. Construction of human artificial chromosome vectors by recombineering. Gene. 2005 May 23;351:29-38. Epub 2005 Apr 15.
- Marston S, Mirza M, Abdulrazzak H, Sewry C. Functional characterisation of a mutant actin (Met132Val) from a patient with nemaline myopathy. Neuromuscul Disord. 2004 Feb;14(2):167-74.
- Robinson P, Mirza M, Knott A, Abdulrazzak H, Willott R, Marston S, Watkins H, Redwood C. Alterations in thin filament regulation induced by a human cardiac troponin T mutant that causes dilated cardiomyopathy are distinct from those induced by troponin T mutants that cause hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. J Biol Chem. 2002 Oct 25;277(43):40710-6. Epub 2002 Aug 18.
- Burton D, Abdulrazzak H, Knott A, Elliott K, Redwood C, Watkins H, Marston S, Ashley C. Two mutations in troponin I that cause hypertrophic cardiomyopathy have contrasting effects on cardiac muscle contractility. Biochem J. 2002 Mar 1;362(Pt 2):443-51.
- Abdulrazzak H, Noro N, Simons JP, Goldspink G, Barnard EA, Gorecki DC. Structural diversity despite strong evolutionary conservation in the 5'-untranslated region of the P-type dystrophin transcript. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2001 Mar;17(3):500-13.
- Redwood C, Lohmann K, Bing W, Esposito GM, Elliott K, Abdulrazzak H, Knott A, Purcell I, Marston S, Watkins H. Investigation of a truncated cardiac troponin T that causes familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Ca(2+) regulatory properties of reconstituted thin filaments depend on the ratio of mutant to wild-type protein. Circ Res. 2000 Jun 9;86(11):1146-52.
- Gorecki DC, Abdulrazzak H, Lukasiuk K, Barnard EA. Differential expression of syntrophins and analysis of alternatively spliced dystrophin transcripts in the mouse brain. Eur J Neurosci. 1997 May;9(5):965-76.
- Abdulrazzak H, Cheung W, Kotzamanis G, Huxley C. The formation of de novo artificial chromosomes in mammalian cells. 15th International Chromosome Conference (ICC XV) September 5-10. London, United Kingdom: Chromosome Res; 2004:104.
- Cheung W, Abdulrazzak H, Kotzamanis G, Huxley C. Development of episomal vectors carrying large genomic regions for gene therapy. 15th International Chromosome Conference (ICC XV) September 5-10. London, United Kingdom: Chromosome Res; 2004:103.
- Kotzamanis G, Cheung W, Abdulrazzak H, Gifford-Garner J, Huxley C. Construction of mammalian artificial chromosome vectors for the expression of therapeutic genes by recombineering. 15th International Chromosome Conference (ICC XV) September 5-10. London, United Kingdom.: Chromosome Res; 2004:105.
- Huxley C, Kotzamanis G, Cheung W, Abdulrazzak H, Perez-Luz S. Mammalian artificial chromosomes (MACs) as gene therapy vectors. 15th International Chromosome Conference (ICC XV) September 5-10. London, United Kingdom.: Chromosome Res; 2004:101.
- Abdulrazzak H, Knott A, Marston S. Investigating troponin mutations causing familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. 45th Biophysical Society Annual Meeting, February 17-21. Boston, Massachusetts: Biophys J; 2001:1a-698a.
- Abdulrazzak H, Knott A, Marston S. Investigating troponin mutations causing familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the importance of using human components. 29th European Muscle Conference, September 8-13. Humbolt University, Undter den Linden, Berlin, Germany: J Muscle Res Cell M; 2000.